Thursday, November 8, 2018

Elevator Pitch No. 3

1.  Here is the final elevator pitch for everyone to watch. Since this one was only a minute, I did have to speak a little faster so that I didn't run over the one minute mark for it. I made significant changes to this one based on the feedback I got from my last one.

The Final Installment of the Trilogy

2. Regarding the feedback I got, Reece Porath pointed out that I missed on the criteria of the previous elevator pitch for the class. While I went back to check the assignment page to make sure I did it right, I might've missed something that was mentioned in the lecture videos for that week that stated that it should be geared towards your business idea. However, I think this was a great piece of feedback because it forced me to adjust to formulating an elevator pitch that focused on my business opportunity that I have been working on throughout the semester for this class. Reece Porath really has been a great person to interact in this class because he puts a lot of good feedback that forces me to think about my business opportunity and adjust it.

3. As for what I have changed, the whole pitch is completely different from the previous two. This pitch is focusing on my business opportunity that I have been working on throughout the semester regarding the Gator Student Ticketing Office and the issue that they have with students losing their tickets with no way of having them reprinted. However, the pitch is directed towards a manager or supervisor that works in the ticketing office as I figured out last week, they are my primary consumer audience of this opportunity while the students that interact with the ticketing office are the secondary consumer audience.

2 comments:

  1. Sean,

    I'm glad that my feedback has been of use/helpful to you. This elevator pitch definitely was a big change as you said, focusing on giving the pitch on your product rather than yourself.

    I believe that the information you presented was sufficient as far as pitching your product/solution. I do believe that a little more familiarization with your pitch may be beneficial; however, this was essentially your first pitch (on your product). Taking that into consideration, good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean,
    It is great to see that you have changed your pitch to be better tailored for the details of the assignment. You could add specific details or scenarios where your product could be extremely helpful. Also, this will help you get closer to the 90 second mark. I struggled to reach the 90 second mark on my initial pitch as well. Also, you differentiated between your primary consumer audience and secondary consumer audience, I think this was a great approach to take. Great post!

    ReplyDelete